- Salary in the $125,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Assistance.
- This is direct hire role.
- Reports to the COO
- Direct Reports = 50 employees
- This position is located in Central Illinois where an affordable cost of living meets lakeside communities, a rich art scene and an array of entertainment options for people of all ages!
The Administrative Director of Corporate Health will be responsible for all operational, strategic and marketing plans for all occupational medicine service lines. Develop strategic plans that are aligned with the organization’s strategic plan. Create a delivery system that is continuous and cost-effective. Oversight of all financial planning for the corporate health service line.
- Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, Master’s in Business or Health Administration preferred.
- Must have prior management experience in corporate health in a Healthcare setting.
- Must have Occupational Health background and an eagerness to instill growth and development
- Work Comp, pre-employment screening, wellness experience.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not distribute it outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.