- Lead cross-functional deal teams in due diligence, financial analysis, and negotiation with acquisition targets.
- Perform detailed financial and business analyses, inclusive of pro-forma acquisition models and valuation models, to enable comprehensive acquisition target evaluation.
- Research potential acquisition targets and conduct in-depth company research to uncover risks and opportunities, investigating industry trends relevant to LogMeIn’s business.
- Track market developments and form relationships with acquisition targets in strategic areas, and identify and evaluate new acquisition opportunities.
- Cultivate relationships with key constituents in the broader ecosystem (i.e. venture investors, Private Equity, investment bankers, other strategics.)
- Monitor progress of acquisitions post-integration to ensure ongoing success and report metrics and recommended actions to management.
- Build Best Practices internally for acquisition diligence.
- At least a BA/BS degree with MBA preferred.
- 5+ years in a Corporate Development role and 10+ years of work experience in high-tech/software industry (SaaSpreferred), a leading investment bank, private equity or strategy consulting firm with at least 5 years experience negotiating and structuring deals.
- Comfortable proactively managing multiple projects simultaneously with multiple business partners in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with a persistent attention to detail and problem-solving mentality.
- Strong analytical skills with proven financial modeling experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills.
- Critical thinker with good business judgement and ability to present rigorous analysis and insights with simplicity, clarity, and confidence.
- Ability to build and cultivate strong cross-functional relationships, both internally and externally.
- Able to earn trust and to influence and motivate without authority.
- A self-starter who has worked in a fast-paced, quickly evolving, and sometimes ambiguous environment with multiple partners.
- Demonstrated capacity for and interest in developing a deep understanding of LMI products and the markets in which it operates.
- Objectivity and openness to others' views and continuously builds a positive team spirit.
- Fluent with MS PowerPoint and Excel.
- Respect and credibility from C-level and executives; considered a very capable peer by functional executives/GMs and respect from the functional leads through knowledge, execution ability, inclusiveness, and effective communications.
- Interpersonal skills to work across many groups, exhibiting experience and an ability to manage and lead through influence, form consensus and buy-in, with a collaborative and inclusive style and strong diplomacy.
- Execution excellence – to set aggressive but realistic plans and expectations, manage and resolve challenges, and deliver consistently against planned-for dates, budgets, and business results.
- Inspires others: Shares passion for our vision, culture and opportunity
- Business Minded: Demonstrates strategic thinking, operational intelligence and sound judgment
- Results-oriented: Focuses on delivering results not activity
- Collaborative: Builds partnerships with business unit and executive leaders, and ensures shared success
- Accountable: Owns and keeps commitments
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.