Lead M&A for Duolingo.
Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. Duolingo is the most popular language learning application in the world, but there’s so much more we want to accomplish.
We’re looking for a corporate development leader to help us grow through M&A. Join us to build this new function and increase access to effective language education.
- Support Duolingo’s growth through M&A, working closely with Duolingo’s product and exec teams
- Engage with targets and maintain strong relationships with companies and teams of interest
- Lead cross-functional deal teams, including product, finance, legal, people, and others
- Lead deal negotiation, due diligence, and integration efforts for acquisitions
- Significant experience leading teams to execute all aspects of transactions including M&A negotiation, execution, and integration
- Demonstrated understanding of Duolingo’s business and future growth opportunities
- Demonstrated track record of achievement in fast paced entrepreneurial work environments
- Experience working closely with product and engineering colleagues
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- 15+ years relevant work experience in corporate development, investment banking, or related industries
Exceptional candidates will have:
- Experience leading corporate development at a company in hypergrowth
- Proficiency in multiple languages