Maximize sales and profitability within strategic Corporate Account IDNs and key GPO Shareholder systems. Establish, advance and maintain relationships with executive level decision makers. Design, communicate and deliver customized value added programs to strategic accounts including management of RFI/RFP process.
Description of major duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Determine and prioritize opportunities and risks within strategic I.D.N.'s
- Meet with executive level decision makers at strategic I.D.N.'s
- Work with vice-president, corporate sales, sales management, marketing management and in house staff in order to identify and create customized value adds, solutions and value proposition deliverables
- Work with sales management and marketing to establish pricing, margin, gap analysis and sales proposals for strategic accounts
- Present and sell Teleflex Medical's Value Propositions to top tier strategic accounts (management and executive staff).
- Coordinate the traffic of field sales activities within strategic accounts in order to pursue identified opportunities and reduce risks of revenue and margin loss
- Communicate and liaison with Regional Sales Managers and Sales Directors in order to align efforts
- Communicate and liaison with product managers in order to provide new product evaluation opportunities and intelligence
- Manage annual renewal process for all business unit's expiring local pricing
- Attend related conventions, trade shows and seminars in order to represent Teleflex Medical and maintain and enhance required skill proficiencies
- Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex Medical's code of conduct, all Company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards
This position requires direct contact with an implantable device. ? Yes ? No
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum level of education/experiencerequired.
- BS/BA degree.
- Minimum 8-10 years successful outside sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of key account, national accounts or strategic account sales
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Additional preferred or requiredqualifications.
- Proven ability and experience working with, and through, cross functional teams
- Proven ability to present materials to senior/executive level persons
- Proficient in presentation creation, financial analysis, specifically focusing on XL and PPT skills
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 60 %
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery.
We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.