Metropolitan Family Services empowers families to learn, to earn, to heal, to thrive. Part mentor, part motivator, part advocate, since 1857, Metropolitan Family Services has been the engine of change that empowers families to reach their greatest potential and positively impact their communities. Metropolitan is Illinois’ first comprehensive human services agency and reaches more than 72,000 individuals and families in Chicago, Evanston/Skokie, the southwest suburbs and DuPage County with services promoting education, economic stability, emotional wellness and empowerment.
We are now hiring for a full-time Director of Contracts and Compliance to join our GO Team!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Administers all aspects of a programmatic compliance related to Behavioral Health Services, including development and implementation of new initiatives.
- Works as chief liaison between Revenue Cycle Management department and Behavioral Health service programs.
- Works with any/all identified Medicaid MCO/Medicare/Commercial Insurance to negotiate new contract terms as needed.
- Monitors program to assure fiscal compliance of contracts, annual, and long range plans including requests for pre-authorization of services and credentialing.
- In partnership with agency leadership identifies and pursues funding opportunities.
- Participates in agency-wide planning for implementation of strategies and development of behavioral health programing.
- Supervises programs and staff as appropriate, including all personnel matters.
- Maintains ongoing relationship with contract liaisons related to contract changes and/or issues discovered by RCM department.
- Develops and maintains contacts with officials and payer representatives relating to agency and behavioral health needs.
- Participates in collaboration with other agencies and institutions to advance program goals.
- In partnership with various administrative departments, participates in training needs assessments and the planning for and provision of staff training.
- Maintains knowledge of developments and strategic direction in the behavioral health arena.
- May participate in local, state, and national activities in field.
- Works with RCM to ensure contracted rates are being collected; works with RCM/ payers to remediate any variances in payments.
- Work with Quality & Outcomes Team to insure best practices are being met in all Behavioral Health Services
Master’s Degree and license in Behavioral Health (MSW/LCSW).
AND Eight (8) years of experience in administrative and management positions with increasing responsibility.
Mobility to visit agency offices and attend community meetings required.