$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
The Director of Consumer Insights & Analytics, you will lead and develop Dave & Buster's advanced analytic capabilities to provide deep business insights, accelerate data-driven decision making, and help drive initiatives focused on delivering customer frequency. This role will support Dave & Buster's digital transformation, reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing.
• Lead execution of Data and Market Insights Analytics initiatives and activities.
• Responsible for the creation and analysis of reports that deliver insights and trends into both customer and business initiatives across all of D&B's channels, focusing on customer success metrics, sales attribution, and ROI
• Uncover behavioral insights across the customer journey to aid understanding of consumer interactions and develop opportunities to engage customers and drive our business
• Establish an expertise for predictive modeling and customer segmentation to support or create new opportunities to engage customers in more relevant ways.
• Direct actionable datasets to append to customers for use in increased targeting and personalization opportunities across our channels (web, app, email).
• Partner with Technology teams and Marketing leads to ensure delivery of business and technical enablement across all digital properties to ensure better data capture
• Create actionable insights through segmentation and modeling
• Ability to access and mine first party data across multiple channels to:
o Define and measure customer behavior KPIs related to marketing priorities
o Create dashboards to analyze trends, track known customer behaviors, and attribute sales across channels
o Identify behavioral insights across the customer journey (all channels) to aid understanding of consumer interactions and opportunities to drive our business
o Measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives based on changes in customer behavior; manage test/control campaigns related to market, CRM, or media tests – and link back to conversion
o Create clusters and segmentation designed to influence and drive frequency; leverage to increase effectiveness of targeted marketing initiatives
o Recommend programs to deliver measurable increases in customer frequency and spend
• Support ad hoc analyses to provide deep insights into key business issues and trends.
• Develop and communicate digital metrics and return on investment measurements
• Recommend programs to deliver measurable increases in customer frequency and spend
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 8+ years' experience managing consumer level analytics and modeling; retail experience is a plus
• Demonstrated data and analytics skill, and experience translating guests' insights and key learnings into action
• Self-starter who is able to be hands-on and can analyze, interpret and derive insights into business reports, analytic models, and data sources.
• Experience with effectively presenting and influencing stakeholder strategic business decisions based on complex data analytics.
• Ability to effectively convey business requirements to development teams.
• Experience working with Agile Project Management methodologies.
• Demonstrated data visualization and querying expertise.
• Working knowledge of data management and architecture to assist our analysts in optimizing our data assets to support business operations.
• Working knowledge of probability and statistics is required
• Experience with programming languages (R, SQL, Python), predictive modeling, customer segmentation, and Business Intelligence tools (PowerBI, Tableau).
• Strong statistical inclination, able to synthesize data into concise business tactics
• Ability to work collaboratively and on a stand-alone basis
• Positive Energy
• Non-traditional work environment. We have games in the lobby, a billiard table in the break room and we get everyone together for "Parties on the Patio" where we relax and catch up over ice cold "refreshments".
Valid Through: 2019-10-15