What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Join as we take a new, refreshing direction in content, modernizing the way content is created, managed and delivered to create an empowering experience. You’ll stay challenged because we’re innovating through personalization, machine learning and conversational UI. If you are ready to create influential conversations with the millions of consumers that we serve every year, and make a meaningful difference in their lives, then we want to hear from you
Impact you’ll make:
- You will set and drive the vision for a cohesive consumer content strategy and narrative across multiple digital platforms, touchpoints and audiences
- You will own the content plan and its effectiveness, and identity and nurture influencers, authors, and agency partners to support our vision
- You will lead discovery activities to shape signature stories and the actions/behaviors we seek to drive.
- You will define, lead and impact content frameworks, standards, dictionaries, metadata, taxonomies and tagging for various audiences and initiatives
- You will partner with UX leads, visual and interactive designers, information architects, agile product teams and the insights team to optimize the content elements based on usability, intuitiveness, consistency, business metrics and time to market
What you’ll bring:
- 15 years Marketing & Communications Experience; including 3 years of relevant content strategy or information architecture experience and/or 5+ years digital experience with strong multimedia storytelling projects
- A real passion to improve the consumer experience with a professional and personal portfolio of useful and delightful content solutions across a variety of media
- Aptitude for spotting and seizing on cultural &/or industry trends as they happen, and a deep empathy to understand our audiences, their needs and how to earn their attention. Understands the digital/social space with a keen understanding of the media landscape and ‘white spaces’.
- A ‘systems-designer’ with a solid grounding in content models as well as the art of persuasion and marketing.
We’d love to see:
- Understanding of human psychology and behavioral economics
- Experience with knowledge graphing, content modeling, information architecture &/or visual design
- Experience using content management systems and content as a service