$200K — $250K *
CGI has an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Director of Consulting Services!
As the Director of Consulting Services within the Hartford Metro Insurance Industry Sector, you will have senior responsibility to develop, implement and maintain a strategic account sales plan designed to grow revenue volume from within existing and new accounts in the Insurance Sector. The Director of Consulting Services will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of the sales and delivery process for a small portfolio of accounts within the Hartford metro marketplaces.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Will need to develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients while developing business with new clients. Also, to ensure a high quality of services delivered to assigned clients participates in the delivery of client engagements and leads and manages to achieve targeted revenue and profitability.
The DCS responsibilities include:
- Overall accountability of service delivery to our clients
- Develop a strong pipeline of opportunities within new and existing accounts within the portfolio
- Lead proposals and evolve solution offerings
- Lead a team of professionals - both direct reports and via global delivery
- Ensure success of engagements using global delivery and vendor partners
- Manage client satisfaction in partnership with account management teams
- Apply delivery and customer management best practices
- Apply management best practices such as succession planning, member performance reviews, and finance management
- Contribute to business strategy and budget planning
- Manage profitability of engagements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
The candidate should possess experience and expertise in the following areas:
- 10+ years of minimum IT and Consulting Services experience
- Results oriented business leader with solid understanding of budgets, forecasting, planning, P&L's, and complex pricing models
- Business development including strategic sales planning
- Strategy and business management
- Delivery experience
- Client engagement management and relationship building
- People management
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect; superior conceptual thinking as well as analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels
- Proven record of creating and maintaining business partnerships and relationships
- Strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional virtual teams.
Valid through: 3/8/2021
$200K — $250K
11 days ago