$200K — $250K *
The best version of us starts with you! CGI is seeking a Director of Consulting Services (DCS) to join our team in our Los Angeles, CA location!
As the DCS, you will lead a team of senior consultants and consultants that will be part of your business development and delivery organization. You will lead strategic pursuits, guide proposal building and orals presentations to create business solutions based on client requirements and market-driven business enhancements. Your team will take accountability for the winning of competitive proposals and the successful executions of assignments, projects and large delivery programs coordinating with local and global delivery centers.
The best version of you starts with a willingness to evolve and continually challenge yourself. This leader will have senior management responsibility with a significant focus on business development, sales, and delivery of consulting/products/services. You will also manage a sub P&L, client relationships and members while maintaining profitable growth year over year. We come together as teams with a diversity of backgrounds to solve the complex business and IT challenges with comprehensive services for leading organizations around the world.
Our ideal candidate should possess deep public sector experience, specifically in the field of IT, selling consulting services, IP, and delivering IT solutions to clients in the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area. You will be responsible for bringing solutions and thought leadership to our clients, work well in collaborative environments, be highly motivated by delivering excellent services to our clients and ensuring their satisfaction. Together we achieve meaningful results for our clients, invigorate the lives of our colleagues, and work to strengthen the communities we call home.
Employ and leverage your experience and creativity to design, propose and execute solutions for complex client problems in advanced business and technology environments.
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. We are a global company of owners who shape the direction of our company and our own careers. CGI is one of the few end-to-end consulting firms with the scale, reach, capabilities and commitment to meet clients’ enterprise digital transformation needs. Our 77,500 consultants and professionals work side-by-side with clients in 10 industries across more than 400 locations worldwide.
Overall accountability of prospecting new clients, growing a portfolio of engagements, and successful service delivery to our clients.
• Develop a strong pipeline of opportunities within new and existing accounts within the portfolio.
Leverage strong existing network to drive new opportunities and client relationships
• Be the driving factor in proposals and evolve solution offerings.
• Provide leadership to a team of professionals – both direct reports and via global delivery.
• Ensure success of engagements using global delivery and vendor partners.
• Manage client satisfaction in partnership with account management teams.
• Apply delivery and customer management best practices.
• Apply best practices such as succession planning, member performance reviews, and finance management.
• Contribute to business strategy and budget planning.
• Manage profitability of engagements.
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in leading medium to large teams of IT professionals
• At least 10 years of experience defining, selling and delivering business and information technology solutions to the public sector.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience managing a P&L within a consulting organization (or a significant management role within a practice) with a focus on both sales and delivery.
Valid through: 4/12/2021