$80K — $120K
Director of Construction – Multifamily – LIHTC – Alpharetta, GA
ISC’s team of Recruiters are partnering with a leading developer of multifamily affordable housing to recruit candidates for a Director of Construction for Multifamily - LIHTC position in the greater Alpharetta, GA area.
Director of Construction – Multifamily – LIHTC – Requirements - Do you have the following?
· Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business, Finance or related discipline.
· 10+ years of experience in all aspects of construction for multifamily LIHTC projects.
· 5+ years of Construction management experience.
· Prior experience working with general contractors.
· Experience reading and interpreting construction documents and plans to include blueprints and shop drawings.
· Ability to manage multiple projects.
· Must have strong project management, financial management and forecasting skills.
· Excellent leadership, communication both verbal and written, interpersonal, organizational, planning, negotiation and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work in a fast pace and collaborative team environment.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite to include Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Bluebeam and Project.
· Ability to travel up to 25%.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
Director of Construction – Multifamily – LIHTC - If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers the below:
. $80-$120K plus bonus potential.
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
· Paid sick, vacation and holidays.
· 401(K) matching contributions.
. Great career development opportunities! The company is growing and with that comes opportunities to excel in your career based on performance.
. Collaborative and passionate team with extensive knowledge and expertise in Multifamily Construction.
Director of Construction - Multifamily – LIHTC Responsibilities:
· Provide strategic direction and management to the Construction team and subcontractors.
· Negotiate subcontractor construction contracts.
· Manage all aspects of the home building process to include, developing and maintaining the construction schedules, adhering to construction budgets and cost, ordering materials, scheduling inspections, contractor management and quality management.
· Ensure projects stay within budget and on time.
· Oversee the construction process of the project from start to completion.
· Manage and document project design and construction progress for duration of project.
· Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with vendors, subcontractors and suppliers.
· Maintain current knowledge of national and local codes.
· Comply with OSHA and Loss Control Program.
How to apply:
Please send resume as an attachment in MS Word to Carolyn McClendon, Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Please send referrals to Carolyn.
Valid through: 10/27/2020