Reporting to the VP, Human Resources, this position acts as a strategic partner to ensure that HRMS, compensation and benefits programs, processes and systems align with company goals and objectives. This position has overall accountability for the development and management of these functional areas and contributes to the overall direction and impact of the HR organization.
- Continue a strategy/vision for the further build out and utilization of Workday HRMS and create realistic multi-year plans to achieve.
- Actively lead/support improvements in HR productivity, analysis, data integrity, data security and reporting through more effective deployment of technology and processes.
- Partner internally with various organizations to leverage HR data.
- Ensures timely effective management and transition of a variety of legacy systems.
- Oversee maintenance and technical-related vendor interactions with existing HR-related software applications.
- Lead or supportHR software selection processes, implementations and/or upgrades.
- Lead strategy and manage/create processes to establish and modify salaried and hourly total compensation structures and guidelines for our national, regional, and local markets.
- Facilitates integration of compensation practices with performance management processes.
- Employee Benefits
- Responsible for oversight of benefits programs, including developing, recommending, implementation, support and compliance for new and existing employee benefits programs.
- Maintains relationships with vendors, brokers and consultants to assess programs and market trends, makes recommendations to VP, HR and other Executive leadership for review.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in HRMS, compensation and benefits; at least 5 years in a Management/strategic capacity.
- Significant project management experience related to implementation of new, complex programs, systems and/or processes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Workday HRMS
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to consult with, manage and influence senior leadership verbally and in writing.
- A technical mindset, including analysis, math and statistics skills, and report writing.
- Strong detail-orientation with an emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture and create broad-based strategic solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the highest degree of security and confidentiality of information.
- Effective relationship manager with colleagues, subordinates and 3rd parties.