Our Director of Compensation and Benefits is responsible for planning and executing the strategic vision for CCS’ compensation and benefits functions. This position will lead governance and optimization of HR systems and administrative processes and ensure they support HR’s short term and long-range goals. Supporting a Total Rewards Strategy, this position will manage the bonus and merit process and oversee the overall employee health and welfare program to ensure that offering remains innovative, cost effective and competitive in the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or closely related field from an accredited college or university.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred with focus in human resources, compensation and/or benefits.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in human resources with at least five (5) years managing Benefits and Compensation administration.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a senior management capacity.
- SPHR/PHR and/or CCP Preferred.
- Manages all compensation and benefits programs, policies and procedures, including but not limited to job evaluation, job classification/reclassification, salary structures for all employees, welfare plans (health, dental, life and other voluntary plans) and retirement programs.
- Partners with Employee Relations, Organizational Development and Compliance to develop policies and procedures to create a Total Rewards philosophy.
- Researches and makes recommendations on retirement and insurance plans and manages third-party HR vendor resources such as brokers and consultants.
- Partners with Business Development and Finance to analyze new business opportunities by evaluating competitor compensation and benefits packages, reviewing market trends and making recommendations for appropriate pricing of labor.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders, such as payroll & operations. Use project management skills in managing projects.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned