$200K — $250K *
Supervise, train, orient and support a group of community managers and/or senior managers in addition to assisting clients and retaining them. Under direct supervision of the Branch President, work involves significant contact with homeowners, board of directors, and corporate support staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Supervise, train, and mentor portfolio managers and senior managers, including providing ongoing feedback, conducting performance evaluations, identifying competencies for development and providing opportunities for growth and development. Assure statutory compliance of all managers supervised.
· Support Branch President in developing proactive strategies, policies and procedures for the region in order to exceed client satisfaction, growth, and retention goals and respond to changing business requirements. Maintain an ongoing awareness of competitor growth and retention strategies.
· Plan and facilitate consistent communication, training, and other resources for staff to ensure consistently strong job performance.
· Review work product of supervised managers, including adherence to company polices and standard operating procedures, on a regular basis.
· Participate in regular directors meetings to review policies and procedures, discuss goals and objectives, staffing, review reports and assist in problem solving.
· Ensure the maximization of the operational efficiency of all staff members.
· Be available to attend board meetings as needed to maintain client relationships.
· Uphold the highest level of customer service. Ensure that all team members provide the highest level of customer service.
· Maintain regular contact with board members of managers supervised and report status on a quarterly basis to Branch President.
· Respond to complaints from homeowners and board members to assure client satisfaction and resolve conflicts.
· Attend CAI and CACM or other industry functions. Serve as an ambassador of Professional Community Management within the industry and in the public.
· Attend marketing meetings or welcome meetings as needed.
· Participate in transitions of accounts including effective communication to employees and clients.
· Effectively manage a portfolio of accounts as assigned.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work of different assignment positions.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent experience required.
· Seven+ years of community/property management and industry experience.
· CMCA/CCAM and/or other related industry designations required.
· In-depth knowledge of associations CC&R's, By-laws and Articles of Incorporation with the ability to read, understand, and implement said guidelines. In-depth knowledge of laws and regulations that impact the community management industry.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work well in a corporate environment.
· Experience in presenting in a business environment.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, fellow employees and the public.
· Ability to work well independently and self-motivate with minimal supervision.
· Ability to perform administrative duties in addition to management/leadership duties.
· Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and other common software packages.
· Ability to research problems and prepare written recommendations.
Valid through: 3/9/2021