In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversight of the CHI strategic playbook and operating commitments -Provides executive leadership for the development and implementation of CHI initiatives and programs across PSJH, designed to improve outcomes/impact of CHI programs.
- Oversight of specialty projects- Supports the team providing strategic project management to complex and strategically important projects. Scope is focused on system level initiatives that have system-wide impacts, and cross functional and/or regional boundaries. Services include scoping and/or initiation, strategic assessments, new group start-up and facilitation support, assistance with change management, and interim leadership.
- Organization of Board reporting- Plans and organizes the appropriate governance body meetings, while managing and tracking key measures to support GVP CHI and SVP Community Partnerships. Ensures responsiveness to Board priorities and needs. Provides executive level staff support for CHI governance bodies, ensuring their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Leads activities- Support to the CHI GVP on organizing key meetings, technical review work.
- Represents Community Health Investment (CHI) at various venues, and collaborate with Communications and subject matter experts to expand awareness and participation across PSJH.
- Serves as the interface with PSMS services-Supports the team by interfacing with all departments across strategic management services that offer key support to the team, specifically with (but not limited to) finance as it relates to the overall budgets for the team- coordinating budget development, pro formas for strategic growth & investment and track / manage budget variances.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Health Administration
- 10+ years experience in operational/administrative leadership with direct reports
- Senior leadership experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams (including clinicians)
- Experience working in a complex integrated delivery system
- Experience working with and managing geographically dispersed/virtual teams
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strength and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers, executive management, and other stakeholders through positive interactions and problem identification and resolution.
- Ability to represent the company with external customers/clients.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to organize workload to ensure that timeframes are met and work is successfully completed within deadlines.
- Demonstrated skills in project plan design and implementation; directing projects, coordinating the work of operational teams, and manager project budgets.
- Establishes strong team relationships, building trust and open communication. Demonstrated ability to work as peer and colleague to senior operations leaders and be a credible voice across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead assessment, analysis, design and decision of strategic issues to the System using participative planning and decision-making processes.
- Proven ability to keep patients and stakeholders at the center of decision making and priorities.
- Experience in leading with advanced planning and project management skills with effectiveness in integrating operational and project plans with technology-based strategies and services.
- Proven ability to work effectively across multiple clinical disciplines and administrative functions: clinical leaders and experts, Finace, IS, Quality, CMO, CNO, Clinical Analytics, Supply Chain, Communications, Human Resources, etc.
Job Number: 221809