The Director of Commercial Sales is a newly created leadership role within an extremely well-funded business positioned in the fast-growing healthy consumer food and beverage category.
Our client is ready to execute the strategic expansion of a successful retail consumer goods business into the corporate campuses, offices, K-12, universities, health clubs, sports arenas and all other assigned commercial channels. This is not a retail strategic roll-out!
This position is responsible for all facets of the commercial go-to-market process including lead generation, qualifying, and closing prospects, as well as, all field activities and execution of placement, promotion, merchandising and sell-through initiatives.
If you are health-conscious, possess top relationships with food distributors and have the sales and leadership skills to gain distribution in non-traditional markets – this may be a terrific opportunity for you!
- Drives the execution of sales strategies, relationship management, tools and best practices to effectively build a robust sales pipeline and meet/exceed annual salesbudgets.
- Works to develop key relationships with strategic foodservice distributors, contract feeders and other key partners in order to build a network of strategic distribution alliances for the brand.
- Works withmarketing department on implementing marketing programs by developing channel specific sales action plans and monitoring results.
- Oversees the strategy development and implementation of all promotional and salessupport communications for commercial markets.
- Performs analysis of market performance and penetration within assigned commercial channels to define and adjust targeted sales strategies, tactics and targets to optimize development efforts and results.
- Insures that all partner sale activities are conducted within legal guidelines and with strict adherence to company guiding principles and beliefs.
- Bachelor's Degreerequired in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or a related field
- Master's Degreepreferred
- Preferred minimum of 5 years of B2B sales and existing relationships with the major food service distributors like Sysco, Compass, US Food and Sodexo.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel overnight as needed
- Integrity, character and strong leadership skills
Base salary range of $140K to $150K plus annual performance bonus, auto allowance, paid vacation, a rich benefits program, matching 401K and Equity in the company! Base salary may negotiable for the most experienced candidates.
Please select an option that allows you to attach your resume as an MS WORD or .pdf file.