Our Director of Real Estate Lending will be managing and growing our Dealer Real Estate Lending operations
Westlake has over 28000 dealer relationships in the united states. Our relationships with Dealers include more than purchasing indirect auto contracts. Our dealers need access to capital to purchase new locations as well as provide working capital secured by real estate. This role will communicate with Westlake's 500+ person sales force to build interest from our dealers in our Real Estate Lending activity.
DUTIES, TASKS, RESPONSIBILTIES (include, but not limited to)
- Manage the Real Estate Portfolio performance and growth
- Underwrite potential real estate financing requests on income producing and non-income producing collateral, including multifamily, single family (non-owner occupied), office, industrial, retail, hospitality, self-storage, land, and special use properties
- Create and maintain financial modeling spreadsheets
- Prepare and review Profit and Loss Statements of Real Estate Division
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets in the market
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity in both independent and franchise dealers
- Identify sales prospects with Sales team
- Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management
- Assist with the preparation of contracts with Legal Department
- Develop marketing material with the Marketing Department
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
- Review third party reports, appraisals, construction budgets, plans, approvals, and other due diligence documents to assess project feasibility and risk.
- Analyze personal financial statements and real estate schedules.
- Engage appraisers, environmental consultants, and other third-party vendors.
- Assist with property site inspections.
- Assist as needed in sister companies acquisition and development endeavors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES
- Presentation skills (from initial creation to delivery)
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook) required
- Knowledge of Web Applications required
- Engaging & educating targeting clients
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- MBA preferred
- 5 years or more of Commercial Real Estate Experience
- Automotive and/or Dealership Industry Experience (Preferred)
- At least two years of sales experience with the proven ability to grow a portfolio. Preferably in the Commercial Real Estate Industry.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with Matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Program with Matching
- Wellness Program, Daily Team Exercises, Fresh Fruit
- Employee Metro Tap Card and Metro-link Reimbursement
- Westlake University, Certification Programs
- Career Path Opportunities
- Discounts on Parks, Museums, Movie Tickets, and Attractions
- Wireless, Computer, and Satellite Discounts, Dell Member Purchase Program
- Rental Car Discounts
- Employee Loan Assistance
- Onsite DMV
- Westlake Bike Share (Free Bikes onsite)
- Onsite Yoga, Treadmill Desks, Gym Membership Discounts
- Annual Flu Shots, Biometric Screenings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick days
- On-site gym (free for all employees)