Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
11 - 15 years
Posted 78 days agoby Ronald Parks
Our client, a global manufacturing organization is seeking an experienced corporate finance professional to join their team, located in the Midwest to work in the capacity of Director of Commercial Finance at their manufacturing facility to help support C-Level Sales Executives. The chosen candidate will partner with the EVP of Sales to drive execution and sales team effectiveness on a weekly, quarterly and monthly basis to ensure that the sales organization is on track to deliver the required volume growth to deliver the organization's long term strategy. The ideal candidate will possess experience with directing a team of 3 or more direct reports including Analysts for the High S Markets, Low S Markets, Midwest and Canada. Additional responsibilities include driving the sales management system effectively, providing analytical insight to the RSM's and the Sales VP's to assess focus and execution of the sales teams.
*Act as Business partner to Sales leadership in developing long range divisional and regional plans, divisional forecasts and ultimately accomplishing primary demand growth (PDG) goals for the business
* Partner with commercial organization in developing, improvising and implementing a sales management system to drive their respective business plans
* Finance leadership during key sales management meetings to provide both analytical insight and drive execution
* Help regions make the right economic choices on key deals by partnering with the pricing team and the products and segments team on various deals
* Partner and collaborate with central FP&A teams to understand company level performance and metrics and link closely to sales execution
* Understand sales funnel and partner with the sales leadership to provide grounded insights into sales force targets to drive the right linkages between output metrics.
* Partner with sales force team and sales ops team to ensure regional and divisional plans are aligned to a sales execution plan.
* Provide insight and actions for the monthly North American management team meetings
* Provide oversight to overall financials of district and regional performance to ensure regional project plans are driving towards profitable long term growth.
* Drive optimized SG&A expenditure aligned with sales growth strategies
Best Industry ? Manufacturing
Best Department ? Corporate Finance
Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration is required. MBA is preferred.
10 - 15 years of Corporate Finance experience is required.
2 - 3 years of experience working with commercial teams or in commercial operations is required.
Prior FP&A experience a must as the role requires ability to drive a data oriented management system
Prior experience running business operations and driving sales force effectiveness a plus
Strong analytical abilities is a must to drive focus and understanding of trends and data
Experience leading, managing and directing a team of 3 or more direct reports with hire/fire responsibilities is required.
Strong executive presence in communicating and supporting senior sales management is required.
A track record of assessing and prioritizing work effort in a large organization with multiple priorities is required.
Proven ability to synthesize complex and detailed data into meaningful insights is required.
Demonstrated ability to successfully apply forecasting techniques to evaluate business goals is essential in this role.
Ability to drive business is essential in this role.
Experience working in a manufacturing organization is preferred.
Strong communications skills (i.e., verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation) are required.
Strong experience with MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Project) is required.
Up to 15% Domestic/Regional Travel is required.
US Citizens, Green Card holders only apply. H1b visa candidates will not be considered for this position.