Lenovo is looking for an entrepreneurial, highly self-motivated, visionary Product Leader that is passionate about Cloud Solutions and the opportunities they provide to deliver innovative and differentiated solutions to our customers. As a Product Leader, you will lead a team of Product Managers working on different Cloud solutions and initiatives. Also, you need to be a pragmatic visionary that can understand and translate customer needs into requirements that drive thedevelopment of Cloud based software platform solutions.
Director, Product Management is a leading role in our Cloud Software business transformation, and a key part of the software product leadership team. You are experienced Product Leader with proven record of leading and driving successful software products/solutions, skilled Scrum practitioner, and have ability to think outside the box to create innovative and differentiated solutions that will shake the technology market.
Director, Product Management is responsible to lead and drive vision for overall cloud solutions, business value, roadmap and coordinate with the key stakeholders within Lenovo and outside partners. You are interfacing with the other groups within Lenovo, filed representatives, marketing, and executive leadership and represent the voice of the customer. You are also responsible to evangelize solutions vision and strategy inside and outside the Lenovo. As a Product Leader, you will also own responsibility for the go-to-market plan and final release approval onproduct quality & feature acceptance criteria to ensure we deliver the best experience possible for our customers.
• Resident expert in Cloud based solutions with the detailed knowledge of state of the art technologies and products in this domain including competitive landscape
• Owns solutions vision, strategy, Business Case, Roadmap and competitive analysis
• Effectively manages the team of Product Managers working on Cloud Solutions
• Outstanding organizational skills, especially the ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities being executed by multiple teams.
• Coordinates closely with internal and external stakeholders to align on hardware & software product synergies and marketing plans.
• Ensures that prioritized solutions are delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
• Strategizes with internal and external stakeholders on issues related to product requests, vision and overall business value.
• Owns Go to Market strategy and works with Marketing and sales teams to communicate value to customers
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or related field
• MBA preferred
• 10+ years of Product Management / Product Owner experience for software products/solutions
• 5+ years of experience managing the team of Product Owners or equivalent
• Experience with Agile software development (familiarity with JIRA / Confluence preferred)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience driving complex software solutions that requires influencing cross-functional teams
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.