We’re looking for a Director of Infrastructure and Operations who can think strategically and carry company-wide initiatives from definition through implementation and support. You will be driving the initiatives and teams to build and operate secure cloud infrastructure for the Clari platform, including build and development tools for the engineering team. Our DevOps and infrastructure philosophy includes full automation of the cloud infrastructure.
- Lead, coach, hire, and mentor a high performing team
- Choose Clari’s AWS Organizations architecture and account management strategy
- Define key reliability metrics such as SLAs, determining the methods of measurement, and architecting our core infrastructure to meet those SLAs
- Work with the rest of the product development leadership to define reliability and infrastructure roadmap initiatives, and directing your team to execute on those initiatives
- Partner with our Security and Compliance team to ensure that we have platform security baked into the infrastructure layer
- Own of vendor relationships with all cloud service providers
- 7+ years of combined experience in DevOps, Infrastructure Engineering, or Site Reliability Engineering, in a hands-on and/or leadership roles
- 4+ years working in cloud-based environments
- 2+ years building on AWS
- 2+ years in a management role
- Expert knowledge of automation through Infrastructure as Code, preferably with Terraform
- Extensive experience automating cloud environments with configuration management platforms
- Deep knowledge of networking (specifically cloud networking and technologies such as VPCs)
- Excellent written and oral communication, with the ability to write and maintain excellent documentation .