Director of Clincs Medical City Green Oaks
Responsible for all aspects of Plano clinic functions including leadership, operations, clinical delivery, and business development and development of overall outpatient services.
- Manifests problem-solving abilities and decisive leadership
- Ensures clinic remains in compliance with all accrediting standards
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision to staff
- Obtains basic vital signs; like blood pressure and temperature
- Manages clinic in prudent fiscal manner
- Communicates effectively with patient, family, treatment team, referral sources, physicians and payors
- Ensures clinical coverage for all programs as needed
- Responsible for growth of clinic services and outpatient services; creates and develops new services accordingly
- Develops and oversees delivery of effective marketing strategy for all services
- Requires a Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Education or related field.
- Prefer LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, LPC or LPCi).
- Current BCLS and SAMA certification or attainment during the orientation period.
- Prefer two years psychiatric and/or chemical dependency experience.
- Prefer appropriate experience with population that program serves.