Director of Clinical Services, RN - Home Health
Less than 5 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
We're passionate about serving seniors. Are you? Here's a chance to advance your nursing career by joining Brookdale.
As our Clinical Services Director you'll provide input and plans for the development of our home health agency while ensuring we meet the highest clinical operational efficiencies and provide optimal patient care. You'll work with management to meet department goals while providing clinical oversight for all home health patients throughout their relationship with our agency.
This position offers advancement opportunities, including leadership roles in home health. You'll have the chance to build on communication, management and clinical skills while creating bonds with Brookdale associates at various levels. Becoming our clinical services director gives you a great way to way to enrich lives, build relationships and take your healthcare career to the next level.
The successful candidate will:
*Provide direction of home health clinical services per assigned location
*Establish, implement and evaluate goals and objectives for home health services
*Supervise clinical associates
*Oversee the maintenance of patient records, stats and reports
*Ensure patient care is managed appropriately by RN Case Managers
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Active Registered Nurse in good standing
* Four years of experience as an RN
* Minimum of one recent year overseeing a Medicare certified Home Health or Hospice agency
* Demonstrate ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel
* Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and community
* Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN Degree)