Director of Clinical Services
Title: Director of Clinical Services for Heart and Vascular Services
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Role : Full Time/ Direct Hire
- Must have current Michigan Nursing license
- Must have BSN
- 5+ to 7 years experience in Management at Director Level.
- Minimum Master’s Degree.
- Directs and coordinates functions in defined clinical service area(s) to ensure quality clinical care in accordance with Health’s mission, vision, goals and objectives.
- Directs the systems and processes for delivering care for defined patient populations within clinical service, including the operation of inpatient units associated with the assigned clinical services.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of care to patients and enhances services to meet the needs of the community.
- Ensures the clinical service operates within budget and in accordance with performance standards.
- Maintains responsibility and accountability for quality care in a cost-effective manner, compatible with recommendations from accrediting agencies.
- Full complement of management responsibilities including; short and long-term planning and development, human resource management, managing and developing physician relationships, financial accountability, quality assessment and improvement, regulatory compliance, productivity management, operational excellence and assuring consistency with the organizational and health system strategic plans.
- This position holds responsibility for using a collaborative approach to setting strategic direction, development of new services, service line growth, and marketing of assigned clinical services.
- Develops, implements and administers the service line strategic business and financial plans in accordance with organizational strategic plan, integrating them into the daily program operations.
- Documents, communicates and revises plans annually to act as a guide for the entire service line.
- Creates regional service business growth by utilizing marketing creativity. Identifies and evaluates all possible sources of patients. Together with physician partners, cultivates sources of referrals.
- Responsible for the overall management of the department’s daily operations to achieve quality improvement, fiscal, productivity and patient satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Ensures that care is provided through individual attention and holistic care, while meeting each patient and family's specific needs that promote the physical, emotional and spiritual well being of the patient.
If interested please send updated resumes to pam.lamar@seasonedprofessionalexperts (dot) com or can apply hear