THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a Clinical Resource Director to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven
practices. This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
THE POSITION: Seeking a full-time Clinical Resource Director who demonstrates passion for building a clinically integrated supply chain operation.
Effectively communicates supply chain financial, clinical, and outcome information to key stakeholders.
Provides clear financial analysis for appropriate decision-making, with focus on the primary drivers of supply expense and utilization.
Develops and implements strategies and processes for reducing supply expense/adjusted admission.
Utilizes solid strategic thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and propose contracting strategies.
Builds strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels through solid interpersonal skills, subject matter expertise, and ability to influence decision-making.
The Medical Center of Aurora, Aurora CO
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education.
• Professional growth and advancement. • Network of other highly skilled Clinical Resource Directors to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
• Bachelor’s degree (Nursing, Pharmacy, Allied Health Profession, Business or Health Administration)
• Clinical/healthcare experience (minimum of two years) with preference in acute and patient care setting.
Job Number: 26346-16743