The Director of Clinical Quality is responsible for the development, direction, implementation, and evaluation of company-wide clinical quality strategies and initiatives. The Director will design, develop, and provide day-to-day oversight of quality improvement and corporate clinical compliance, and work collaboratively with all service lines and support groups within Concentra to ensure the highest standards of clinical quality excellence.
- Partners with senior clinical leaders to develop, implement and oversee annual and multi-year clinical quality strategies and programs to drive quality improvement.
- Directs the day-to-day activities of the Quality Improvement Committee.
- Oversees the implementation of the Quality Improvement Committee initiatives.
- Collaborates closely with both Concentra and Select leadership to establish QI standards and measures.
- Works with internal resources, including Clinical Analytics, legal, regulatory and compliance, to apply regulatory requirements to center operations.
- Ensures proficiency, licensure and certifications of those working in the capacity of Nursing and Medical Support Staff.
- Supports and implements any accreditation strategy that Concentra may develop.
Requirements – Experience/Skills
- Executive presence, with the ability to relate to front line, practicing clinicians, nurses and support staff. Capable of effectively presenting the QI program’s goals, processes, challenges, and results to Concentra and Select leadership.
- Experience as director of clinical/nursing services, including quality improvement, in a large scale healthcare organization.
- Knowledge of medical/legal, quality, accreditation, and patient safety standards in an ambulatory setting.
- 10+ years of nursing experience, with leadership experience in a clinical setting.
- Extensive experience in clinical policies, protocols, standing orders and care management plans.
- Very strong understanding of clinical quality metrics
- Demonstrates personal and professional integrity, and maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrates collaborative and respectful behavior, and contributes to a positive work environment.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse from an accredited nursing school.
- Bachelor’s degree or BSN
Preferred – Experience/Skills
- Masters in Healthcare
- Ambulatory care experience
- Certification of Quality such as CPHQ
- Knowledge of EMR systems
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.