SHC Medical Partners, LLC is a premier Medical Services Company committed to building a trusting and rewarding relationship with those we care for and work with by providing our services with integrity and serving with humility. The SHC Medical Partners model is built upon 3 core principles that define our culture:
These principles apply to our interactions with patients and their families, our fellow Stakeholders at SHC Medical Partners, and the multitude of care professionals that team with us to deliver services. By embracing innovation, education and collaboration, we bring personalized medical services at the place of need – Skilled Nursing Facilities, Rehabilitation Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, workplace and the home.
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a Director of Clinical Operations role. The ideal candidate will live in the Louisville or Lexington, KY area (within 50 miles).
- Must be a licensed (active) NP or PA with, at least a BBA but MBA preferred
- 5 years of healthcare operation experience
- 2 years of being an NP or PA
- 2 years of healthcare management or supervisory work
- Will work from home, at corporate office and travel in the field multi-state
- Travel will be at least 40%
- Will manage a team of NPs and PAs that are providing services in the post-acute setting, mainly Rehab and Skilled Nursing facilities
- Will manage the day to day clinical operations across multi-facility, multi-state operations
- Will manage interviewing, hiring selection, on-boarding, mentoring/coaching, and data analytics for productivity
Join a company where you will feel Connected to your practice, able to Personalize your practice & Empowered to develop your professional goals.
Microsoft Office Intermediate
Enthusiastic:Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Leader:Inspires teammates to follow them
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Bachelors or better in Business Administration.
Masters or better in Business Administration.
Masters or better in Nursing or related field.
2 years:Healthcare management or supervisory experience
2 years:Nurse Practitioner
Licenses & Certifications