Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services! HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life. We are currently looking for an exceptional Director of Clinical Operations to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve. We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do! Interested in learning more about us? Click here! POSITION SUMMARY: The Director of Clinical Operationskey roles andresponsibilities:
- Supervises integration of ICC Intensivist Program by aligning the Intensivists and ICC Intensivist program policies with the ICU nursing staff – through in servicing of ICC protocols, facilitating communication amongst ICU team members and emphasizing compliance with key clinical initiatives.
- Director of Clinical Operations to work together with ICC Regional Director of Medical Operations providing analytical and logistical support, regular program site visits in designated geographic region, Clinical assessment and ensuring consistency of ICC Intensivist Program Model.
- Director of Clinical Operations will provide direct oversight and supervision in addressing clinical corrective action plans and provide regular updates to the ICC and facility administration.
- In services ICU Nursing Director to the ICC program roll-out and implementation and TEAM building strategies.
- Facilitates streamlining of documentation efforts, Meditech integration and utilization of ICC order sets.
- Facilitated PQRS compliance and physician Healthstream course compliance.
- Participates in critical care, vent optimization and sepsis committees – reviewing Clinical Excellence Dashboard exploring and suggesting strategies to achieve best clinical practice in alignment with ICC and HCA programs.
- Supervises new ICC Program implementation and integration – providing gap analysis and feedback.
- Provides Clinical Documentation Peer review – improving DRG coding accuracy and capturing accurate charges.
- Provides oversight in patient hand-off, sign out process ensuring continuity of care and meaningful transition of care model.
- Improves rapid Response Activation Service: Adopting the ICC ADANCED RAPID RESPONSE PROTOCOL.
- Registered Nurse with greater than 5 years ICU or ED clinical experience.
- Advanced Degree: ARPN, MSN, MBA or actively pursuing.
- Prior quality committee participation/ lead on key HCA clinical initiatives including Sepsis, ABCDE, Clinical Excellence Dashboard interpretation and strong leadership skill sets.
- Experience preparing analytic reports, MOR and TEAM assignment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel spreadsheet development, PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to travel within assigned region.
- Participation in HCA Division Quality conferences.