Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Director of Clinical Operations to oversee our clinical operations, from requisition to report delivery.
- Operational oversight of all order related activities and documents, including order creation, sample procurement, document management, physician and care team communications, end-to-end tracking and notifications.
- Responsible for business KPIs and the management of a large and rapidly growing team.
- Close collaboration and coordination with laboratory, customer service and product teams to drive process improvement. Build strong relationships with functional leaders across the entire organization.
- Improve quality, compliance and efficiency through high impact initiatives.
- Continually make improvements to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Design and drive targeted, sustainable improvements through change management processes and implement continuous improvement in targeted areas.
- Promote and facilitate diagnosis of workflow impediments throughout the business and provide expert counsel on appropriate tools to eliminate them.
- Use internal quality systems for recording, analysis and mitigation of issues.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 10-15 years of progressive experience including scaling infrastructure and teams in a regulated healthcare environment. Laboratory regulatory environment a huge plus (CLIA/CAP/NYS/FDA).
- Exceptional track record of client management, stakeholder management, scaling teams and exceeding KPIs.
- Experience with continuous improvement design and facilitation.
- Experience with process automation and working with process engineers.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, both internally across departments and externally with clients, partners and vendors.
- Demonstrated problem resolution and decision-making skills for operational, managerial, and technical problems.
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable in front of all levels of the organization, as well as external customers. Highly organized and systematic and with superb attention to detail.
- Capable of working independently under ambiguous and/or changing conditions. Demonstrated ability to function independently in a high-impact position, with deadline and resource constraints.