This individual will develop an understanding of our clients' business issues and the industries in which they operate. Additionally, they will assist clients to look at big-picture questionnaire design and analysis planning, and act as liaison between Mystery Shopping Operations and Client teams.
- Ensure the successful design, implementation and management of new programs. Provide input into sampling, questionnaire design, ensure we are leveraging global best practices.
- Develop an understanding of our clients' business issues and the industries in which they operate. Maintain and strengthen client relationships through our collective team greatness. Consult with clients and build your own trusted advisor respect with colleagues internally and externally.
- Coordinate your team members so that projects get done well and right: on time, on budget and on strategy for the client. When the going gets tough, you are great at applying the organizational grease it takes to keep the whole process moving seamlessly.
- Support with incoming proposal requests, support pricing, provide insight into proposal development, co-attend pitches, help with planning and scheduling.
- Provide ongoing consultative program management support to Client teams, work with Mystery Shopping Operations and Global Support Center to identify program specific process improvements and ensure account profitability. Attend client meetings to ensure we are delivering on our "better" promise.
- Be an industry thought leader and subject matter expert, consulting Mystery Shopping clients on best practices for activating results throughout their organization.
- Find operational efficiencies and driving them forward; analyzing and interpreting survey results; preparing client reports and presentations.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and coaching to junior team members required.
- At least 5 years' experience in mystery shopping operations/project management/client services specifically.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Ability to form and maintain significant and ongoing client relationships.
- Ability to deliver strategic insight and expert consultation to clients.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written communication) are necessary for effective development and maintenance of internal and external client relationships.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
- Self-motivated, analytical individual with an attention to detail who strives in a dynamic, deadline driven environment.
- Comfortable managing a demanding and multi-faceted work load.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Persuasive with details and facts.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Proficient with MS Office suite.