Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 45 days ago
• Lead a team in the creation of thought provoking Client Business Review collateral including market trends, current results, peer comparison and recommendations. Ensure template is consistent across all reviews and remains current.
• Have direct and team input into driving technical solution design, related to renewals of client solutions as well as where cross and upsell opportunities are identified.
• Own the technical resolution of Fraud & Identity “Level 2” support tickets in close alignment with the Account Management team.
• Ensure pro-active performance management (systemic as well as analytical) of all client solutions is performed, with ongoing recommendation for improvement.
• Ensure post Implementation performance monitoring (systemic as well as analytical) of all new solution implementations is performed.
• Provide support in working through identified processes to support ‘quick wins’ including but not limited to batch processing and pilots.
• Own end-user Client solution training including refresh training programs
• Provide technical ownership of solution upgrades including but not limited to analytical validations, technical APIs as well as test case development
• Ensure tracking of NPS measures across all Fraud & identity clients, and identifying areas where improvements can be made.
• Instill and execute on a high performance talent agenda, to ensure the team is sufficiently trained and capable to represent and optimize our product capabilities to our clients.
As a successful leader of this team, you should possess the following skills and aptitude:
• Demonstrated leadership success in a similar role (Sales, Sales Engineering, Account Management, Client Success)
• Demonstrated capability to develop strong relationships with client executives and client teams that uses Experian software
• Solid understanding of Experian’s Fraud and Identity capabilities. Ideally would also have working knowledge of analytics, decisioning and attribute management solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to be a valued and consultative partner with our clients
• Can proactively coordinate and consolidate client feedback with internal teams (Delivery, Development, Go-to-Market, Product Management, and Global Software) as appropriate to ensure that we are meeting and exceeding client requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team that will maintain and grow current revenue streams through renewals, enhancements, cross-sell activities
• Be able to proactively coordinate and facilitate Experian communications with clients (i.e., upgrades, new releases, Security initiatives, etc.)
• Positively represent the company in a professional manner always
Specific Qualifications for this position include:
• BS / BA Degree required, MBA preferred
• Minimum of 5-10 years successful software support, account management or similar experience. Previous managerial experience highly preferred.
• Sufficient knowledge of technology to understand technical architecture and systems integrations plans and discussions
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented, growing public company with high expectations
• Ability to influence and lead matrix teams
• Self-starter with ability to think strategically and respond tactically
• Passion for driving financial results and ensuring client satisfaction
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding collaboration, organizational, analytical and planning skills
• Strong work standards, impeccable integrity and ethics
• Willingness to travel (20-40%)
• Location TBD, but near a major Experian office is preferred (Costa Mesa, Schaumburg, Allen, Wilmington, Phoenix/Scottsdale & Atlanta)