The Client Services Director has the overall responsibility for overseeing the successful delivery and where applicable, the implementation of training and consulting solutions for Miller Heiman Group’s clients. The Client Services Director will manage a group of Client Service Specialists from multiple product lines and multiple delivery modalities who work to ensure all customer implementations are delivered on time and client requirements are met. The Client Services Director will ensure overall high quality account maintenance and support throughout the life of a project. The Client Services Director will develop and coach Associates to achieve maximum performance with a strong customer focus. She or he will evaluate, support and implement processes and systems that promote continual improvement.
- Provides day-to-day direction for customer service functions, service level management, relationship management, and vendor management.
- Evaluates, develops and implements procedures and systems to deliver effective customer service for all internal and external customers and monitors customer satisfaction.
- Sets and measures against performance standards to meet client expectations and service goals of the organization.
- Provides support, coaching and development to customer service team members that are direct reports as well as direct report Manager(s). Supports the direct report Manager(s) in the development of their team members to achieve performance goals and objectives.
- Identifies and recommends modifications to workflow to streamline business processes to improve customer service and overall customer experience.
- Responds immediately to customer inquiries and problems and acts as a second level for escalation for customers and partners, both domestic and global.
- Oversees operational forecasting, scheduling, and reporting
- Ensures maximum utilization of resources to achieve service level and financial objectives.
- Balances technology, processes, and people to optimize resources and achieve customer satisfaction levels.
- Monitors all month end invoicing functions and ensure revenue recognition rules are met.
- Creates and distributes monthly revenue reports for executive teams
- Effectively communicates complex ideas to diverse populations, using language appropriate to the audience, and utilizes techniques to ensure that the message was presented properly and received as intended.
- Communicates with and work collaboratively with cross functional leadership regarding progress, changes, updates that impact other functional areas.
- A minimum 8years of customer service, operational management or digital operations experience
- Proven track record of increasing customer satisfaction levels through the planning and implementation of initiatives based on client feedback and sound organizational strategy
- Extensive experience working in a digital first environment; technology should be in your DNA
- Experience in hiring, onboarding, developing, and coaching associates
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Extensive project management experience and understanding of PM principles
- Change management experience is a major plus.
- Experience working with CRM Systems (Salesforce or other) in a best practice environment
- Experience in designing, implementing or adapting processes and systems to streamline customer service
- Experience communicating, influencing and working collaboratively with cross functional leadership
- Experience dealing with customer escalations and recovery; ability to handle challenging commercial situations with limited guidance
- Experience with accounting functions including billing and revenue recognition policies
- Self- started with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable in an organization driven by change; nimble, high business IQ, high EQ