Director of Client Services
The Director of Client Services is responsible for maintaining direct oversight of the Call Center, Outreach Liaison, and Quality Assurance Departments in addition to managing client engagement for the operations center. The Director of Client Services will manage client contracts for the operations center including conducting regular client meetings, resolving issues, responding to client inquiries, facilitating data analysis and reports, and championing efforts to educate facilities, providers, and direct reports.
- Manage and develop a team of Managers, Supervisors and Customer Liaisons' to meet operational and contractual goals; maximizes the potential of each employee supervised.
- Manages client accounts with direct reporting responsibility to the Sr. Director, Client Services
- Communicates current issues to key stakeholder(s) on a weekly basis to include clients, facilities, and local and statewide agencies
- Coordinates monthly and quarterly meetings with clients to review operations, and reports outcome to Sr. Director, Client Services and other staff as needed.
- Uses independent judgment to identify opportunities for quality improvements and supervise internal departments to develop action plans and monitor progress
- Reviews data in reports to identify areas for improvements as well as negative trends and uses own discretion to work with the client to implement a process improvement and monitor the progress
- Prepares the summary for the monthly reports and identifies any trends that need to be addressed internally and/or externally
- Meets with the Sr. Director, Client Services to determine actions to be taken on monthly reports and follows up to ensure that corrective actions are carried out
- Reviews monthly reports for accuracy and ensures compliance to delivery deadlines
- Ensures that any client report outside of the monthly report is accurate and delivered on time
- Updates policy and procedures related to client contracts and works with various departments to ensure policies and procedures are implemented and followed
- Coordinates client audits
- Conducts educational events as requested by Client
- Identifies needs, arranges & conducts educational outreach opportunities with various medical providers
- Bachelor degree preferred or minimum five years of related experience.
- Minimum five years of managerial experience including experience interacting with customers, problem solving, and managing administrative functions.
- Previous experience in a call center or client services function preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate clearly and comfortably with groups ranging from 2-12 people
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, team building, time management and timely follow through skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Power-Point
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and lift. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Approximately 75% of work time is conducted in office setting and approximately 25% will require travel within the State.