Since 1989, Bernard has delivered end-to-end solutions for our clients from customer acquisitions through customer care to ensure business continuity 24/7. We are looking for leaders to help manage new business opportunities as we continue to grow in 2018.The Director of Client Services will serve as a primary contact for Bernard's client base and will work with the Vice President of Client Services and Manager of Client Services in ensuring that the clients of Bernard, as well as other operational areas within the company, receive superior support in managing all aspects of outsourcing campaigns and associated projects. This position is based in our Jacksonville, FL call center of excellence.
- Coordinating with the Manager of Client Services the set-up of all outbound campaigns.
- Managing the set-up of all inbound campaigns and coordinating with the VP of Client Services where required.
- Managing the on-going details related to outbound and inbound campaigns. Specifically:
- Inbound reports are run and distributed internally and externally in a timely manner on a daily basis.
- Oversee the integrity and validity of the outbound campaignreports that are prepared by the Manager of Client Services; provide insight and analysis when necessary.
- Obtain and provide feedback related to performance and underlying issues; provide recommendations for remedial solutions to clients and Bernard internal teams.
- Create and disseminate quantitative and qualitative analyses to illuminate positive performance as well as areas of improvement.
- Coordinate aspects related to Operations, Workforce Management, Quality/Support, Compliance and Training.
- Finalize details related to end of campaign requirements.
- Identify areas of potential operational improvement and make recommendations to senior leadership.
- Participate on all client-related conference calls as well as internal calls as appropriate.
- Participate in client meetings when appropriate, both on-site and client venues; travel may be required in certain instances.
- Contribute to the development of responses to document requests such as RFP’s/RFI’s, MSA’s, SOW’s, etc.
- Contribute to the development of presentations to clients and prospects.
- Develop relationships with existing client base with the goal of increasing the level of Bernard business.
- Uncover new prospects and develop business with clients new to Bernard’s existing client base.
- Manage travel and office expenses with efficiency.
- Provide ad hocsupport related to Client Services functions on an as-needed basis.
- Updating Client Services playbook (when necessary).
- Completing weekly status report on a timely basis.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA degree with 3+ years sales experience.
- Experience in BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) preferred.
- 2+ years of business services experience with high volume cable providers and/or radio satellite providers preferred.
- Knowledge of call center operations (including cable, internet and VOIP providers) is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills as well as presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Exudes conduct that is professional reflecting the image and demeanor that defines Bernard.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office.