- Serves as main client contact to support retention and growth of business through concerted emphasis on client satisfaction, value added proposition, effective operations, and meeting client budgets.
- Provides effective coaching and mentoring at the site level.
- Manages site level supervisors.
- In collaboration with finance, creates site budgets and the analysis and management of factors related to staffing, capacity, ROI, budget, margins, service offerings, and performance metrics to ensure P & L oversight.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple lines of service and multiple clients.
- Owns the client/site meetings, committees and task forces to support strategic initiative and goals; identifies and asks for participation of corporate departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Coordinates and communicates across remote sites and shares best demonstrated practices with peers.
- Implements processes and develops action plans to improve overall performance of individual sites, customer services issues and drives overall operational efficiency and compliance and customer service
- Identifies and solves problems with an emphasis on developing proactive, productive approaches utilizing internal (corporate and regional) support functions.
- Consults with Medical, Legal or Compliance departments regarding regulations, practices act, practice law, certification requirements etc.
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects.
- Oversees the management of up to 15 remote centers with multiple lines of service.
- Manages the relationship of up to 10 clients.
- Manages a portfolio of $2M - $10M in Gross Annual Revenue
- Manages up to 10 - 50 FTEs.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years'experience in a business environment or related industry, managing others
- Experience with Occupational Health preferred
- Experience managing remote teams
- Healthcareexperience managing in a medical, pharmacy, fitness or other similar environment preferred.
- Experience in an Operations function desired
- Prior budget and P&L responsibility desired
- Demonstrated experience with medical information management systems
Requisition Number 17-1379