The Director, Client Management is responsible for managing a team of Client Managers and/or Client Analysts to drive and ensure customer satisfaction and client retention across all assigned clients within the specialty and/or region. This role will also coordinate with the Executive Director, Client Management and/or Specialty leader to assess additional opportunities and will collaboratively identify, address and successfully resolve a broad range of topics and issues. Key success factor is the ability to build effective relationships, both internally and with Change Healthcare clients, which will result in client reference ability, high levels of retention and satisfaction and adoption of additional services. The Director, Client Management will also be responsible for servicing large client accounts and/or multiple higher complexity smaller client accounts and will work with clients to optimize financial and clinical performance using TES products and services.
Location: Greenville, TX
- Manages Client Management Team: 25%
- Manages a team of client managers and analysts in servicing the clients and meeting goals and objectives.
- Acts as an escalation point for the team base as needed.
- Model high customer service qualities and drive team accountability to do the same in delivery of service.
- Client Management: 30%
- Monitors key metrics and other documentation to effectively manage client satisfaction and retention for all clients within scope of responsibility (direct and indirect).
- Initiates and directs plans to improve clients profitability.
- Follows up on clients feedback and issues as necessary and initiates/tracks plans for improvement with team members.
- Serves as the liaison between the client and operations.
- Identifies process improvement or other efficiencies related to improving client satisfaction.
- Conducts quarterly reviews with clients.
- Manages customer satisfaction: 30%
- Proactively manages and resolves customer issues.
- Tracks progress and opportunities across delivery teams.
- Alerts customers to any changing services.
- Addresses issues openly and quickly.
- Maintains relationships with key client contacts that fosters an environment to drive client performance and minimize attrition.
- Grows footprint in own service area: 10%
- Builds strategic and influential relationships with critical customers (e.g. top 20%) within the region and/or specialty.
- Ensures key customers are referenceable to support sales.
- Identifies new opportunities to better support and/or drive customer growth and strengthen client relationship.
- Coordinates with other BU success teams: 5%
- Establishes, maintains and coordinates service dialogue between and across business units. Shares information and collaborates on new business opportunities with other BU segments.
- As appropriate, facilitates and collaborates on new opportunity sales across the enterprise.
- Leading and Building Teams
- Builds Collaboration
- Conflict Resolution
- Proactive Approach
- Project Management
- Contract Renewals & Side Letters
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Orientation
Minimum Job Qualifications:
A minimum of 8+ year’s health system and/or physician office experience with large employed groups of physicians/providers in the related functions of practice management, patient workflow, revenue cycle management, and healthcare consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or 12+ years relevant experience is required. Master's Degree preferred.