Our client is looking for a Director of Channel Sales with experience in creating partnerships that sell services to the medical and dental private practices. We change the lives of healthcare providers by removing the uncertainty surrounding HIPAA Compliance, Payment Processing and Patient Data Security. They have developed a proprietary solution to solve this problem. If you want to get in early on something big, then apply. If you want to be challenged, with unlimited upside, then apply.
In this role you will…
- Hunt for new Channel Partners like Practice Advisors, IT Solution Providers, Dental and Medical Associations and others.
- Create and execute marketing programs to help inform their customers about our Compliance Program.
- Train sales reps and develop compensation plans to accelerate adoption of our HIPAA compliance solution.
- Perform daily PowerPoint presentations to new prospects.
- Attend trade shows and partner office visits to build relationships.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to create new strategies to accelerate adoption.
- Drive revenue from channel partners and report monthly on performance to management.
- Monitor performance from each partner and create company dashboards to report ROI metrics.
- Analyze partner programs and sales performance to develop strategies to improve results.
You’ve got what it takes if you have...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in working and building channel partners in a B2B environment.
- Proven track record of working channel partners and driving revenue through channel programs.
- Knowledge of healthcare, compliance, IT and/or other related medical, dental or healthcare related industries.
- Love hunting for prospects and talking on the phone.
- An orientation towards details and numbers.
- Experience with e-mail tools, web tools and/or other technology that can help us thrive.