This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales leader to join a fast-growth company, and help build a business that enables millions of SMBs to grow better and our agency partners to be successful. To achieve this goal, you will need to grow our partner program with world-class talent. In this role, you will also implement our world class sales methodology within your team and coach and develop your sales managers to help make sure their teams achieve their monthly revenue and growth goals.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Lead the Agency Partner Sales program toward continued success in both Partner acquisition and channel sales
- Architect the future of our North America business by helping develop and implement a strategic approach to building a multi-product channel business
- Define and execute the plan to get new partners and new customers across North America
- Collaborate with our partners to find growth opportunities in each of their local markets, enabling them to scale and grow their businesses, and ensuring our culture among our Partners is maintained
- Work collaboratively with other Sales leaders and cross-functionally with other leaders to make sure alignment across businesses that will lead to AP’s success
- Inspire and support sales managers in the AP business to help their teams meet monthly goals
- Coach sales managers on how to train their teams to enable partners to sell inbound marketing and sales services
- Attract and grow the best sales talent on the planet through effective recruiting, selecting and training methods
- Be the internal and external voice of Agency Partnerships in North America through content generation, speaking engagements, etc.
- Act as a HubSpot Culture Code leader and role model to make sure a healthy culture exists on site and to encourage the team to continuously define itself against its goals
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of Inbound Marketing and HubSpot
- Travel (5-10% of time) to visit partners in North America and off-site visits - any travel asks will always be mindful of individuals’ personal or domestic commitments
We are looking for people who have:
- Demonstrated experience in a sales management role, ideally in a global, scaling tech company. SaaS experience is also valuable but not a requirement.
- Previous sales experience working in a partner, indirect, channel environment. Marketing agency experience is valuable but not a requirement.
- A proven ability to think strategically and collaborate with leadership to define and implement successful sales programs
- An entrepreneurial and curious spirit with initiative and drive to pursue new ideas
- A bias to action
- Demonstrated experience owning and leading projects to successful outcomes
- Strong track record of using data to inform decision making
- Successful track record of managing managers and the associated organization under them
- Strong coaching and people management skills - ability to motivate, guide and lead a team toward successful outcomes while maintaining high employee morale
- Undergraduate degreerequired; graduate degree is additionally valuable