Suplari is seeking an experienced Director of Channel Sales & Alliances to focus and execute sales activities for Suplari.
As an integral member of our sales team, you will be the leader working with our channel partners to drive and close sales opportunities, deepen strategic relationships and evaluate new relationships. Suplari is partnered with Kearney, SAP, Workday and many others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving consistent and predictable channel bookings, partner sourced deals through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement.
- Identifying, recruiting, enabling and managing channel partners to support business goals and to execute channel sales strategies
- Working closely with Suplari marketing and sales teams on development, tracking, and reporting goals and objectives, forecasts, key metrics and definitions of success for each partner account
- Creating and driving overall channel account strategy and business development across strategic partners
- You will build relationships across partner sales team to drive Suplari value prop, GTM activities and sell-through opportunities
- Supporting regional partner events like partner roadshows, Meetups, partner summits etc. along with marketing. Managing partnership and sales engagement to over-achievement of partner sales targets
- You will be partnering with assigned partners to engage in proactive sales opportunity generation, pipeline management and deal closure
To be successful in this role, we need you to have:
- 10+ years of industry experience within partnership/alliances, sales, marketing, business development
- 5+ years of direct channel sales/management experience within the software space
- Ideal candidate is well rounded and has experience working with several of our key routes to market in the channel (Consulting partners, ISV, Cloud, Resellers and Global System Integrators)
- Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use
- Prior experience selling spend management or financial applications/solutions.
- Experience selling contract management, sourcing to pay or procurement related software desirable.
- Value based solution selling ability and understanding of ROI and cost/benefit analysis.
- Consistent track record of over achievement, exceeding quota, and high performance.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills, as you’ll be frequently communicating via phone/email, as well as conducting virtual and face to face product demos.
- Domain knowledge or previous selling of procurement, spend, or sourcing software/solutions is a huge plus.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25% of the time.
- A college degree (BA/BS).
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience.
You’d be an excellent fit for Suplari and our sales team if:
- You are a self-motivated, high performer who can work with minimal oversight to get the job done.
- You thrive as highly productive individual contributor in a collaborative sales environment.
- You’re comfortable selling at a start-up company that is emerging in the market (think: successfully navigating change, and having a bias for action) and you are excited about putting your mark on something early.
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team