$150K — $300K + equity *
Be part of the new wave of AI technology!! Our client is a small, fast-growing financial SAAS application software vendor with a proven management team and unique value proposition that offers compelling solutions that are in need of by all enterprise companies that provide companies cost-effective, innovative answers to improve and increase financial productivity. As a result of their expansion we are seeking a proven, self-motivated channel professional located anywhere in the U.S. with strong business application software experience for this role that are creative thinkers with a proven track record and strong relationship building skills that understand the value of channel partnerships and are proficient at engagement, development, and nurturing these in a strategic role to help contribute to the revenue growth of the organization. This is your opportunity as a qualified candidate to join a company and leverage your channel development background and make an impact to help the company scale. The company offers and attractive competitive plan and equity and the chance to join a hot start-up opportunity for those that qualify.
Position title: Director of Channel Partnerships
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
THIS IS A VIRTUAL OFFICE-BASED POSITION
We are seeking an experience alliance and channel professional to focus and execute sales activities for this part of the company’s business. In this role you will be a doer and builder and chartered with enhancing and the further building the channel for the company. This is a key role in the organization and you will be the leader working with new and existing channel partners to drive and close sales opportunities, deepen strategic relationships and evaluate new strategic ones. The company is currently already partnered with some very well know consulting and software organizations of note. .
· Drive consistent and predictable channel bookings, partner sourced deals through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement.
· Identify, recruit, enable, and manage channel partners to support business goals and to execute channel sales strategies
· Working closely with internal marketing and sales teams on development, tracking, and reporting goals and objectives, forecasts, key metrics and definitions of success for each partner account
· Creating and driving overall channel account strategy and business development across strategic partners and engage in proactive sales opportunity generation, pipeline management and deal closure
· Build relationships across partner sales team to drive the company’s value proposition, go-to-market activities and sell-through opportunities
· Support regional partner events like partner roadshows, meet-ups, partner summits etc. along with marketing. Manage partnership and sales engagement to over-achievement of partner sales targets
· 10+ years of industry experience within partnership/alliances, sales, marketing, business development with 5+ years of direct channel sales/management experience within the software space with some prior experience with some type of financial centric business applications
· Experience working with several types of channel partnerships including consulting partners, ISVs, resellers and system integrators
· Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress and deal tracking through Salesforce or other CRM, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization and for external use
· Value based solution selling ability and understanding of return on investment and cost/benefit analysis.
· Consistent track record of over achievement, exceeding quota, and high performance.
· Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills, as you’ll be frequently communicating via phone/email, as well as conducting virtual and face to face product demos.
· Ability to travel domestically up to 25% of the time.
· Bachelor’s degree.
For consideration email resume referencing job#CHA100
Valid through: 6/15/2021
$150K — $200K *
15 days ago