At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Director of Case Management to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As the Director of Case Management, you will assume responsibility for the overall functions and professional growth of the Department including yet not limited to Utilization Review (UR) and resource management, discharge planning, treatment plan management and financial management effectiveness.
As a Director of Case Management, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the role include:
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- At least three (3) years of work experience in a medical case management setting.
- Management experience and/or 2years as a Case Manager with demonstrated and effective leadership skills are required
- A working knowledge of the insurance industry, government reimbursement, progression of care management and discharge planning skills are required
At Select Medical, our full-time employees enjoy intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Case Manager position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities