Director of Case Management
Less than 5 years experience • Patient Care
These hospitals are a member hospital of one of the premier specialty hospital companies in the United States. Located in Southern California, these hospitals offer a full spectrum of specialized services and programs to patients who require extended acute hospitalization and/or extended inpatient rehabilitation. The hospital’s goals are to help patients reclaim control of their lives, reach their highest level of functioning and return home to their families. As smaller, specialized hospitals, they offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you have an opportunity to know your patients and their families.
The Director of Case Management has responsibility for monitoring, at the facility level, quality patient standards, patient and payor satisfaction levels, and for ensuring that patients are receiving prioritized, cost appropriate, and quality services.
He/she serves as part of facility senior management, having key interface with marketing, operations, clinical, and fiscal managers. The Director ensures the appropriate interface and communication with referral sources and serves as a key support function to the Marketing Teams’ efforts.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in healthcare, business, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years Rehabilitation, LTAC, or Acute Care Hospital case management experience.
- CRRN, CIRS, or CCM preferred.
- Strong leader and manager, able to motivate staff to deliver high quality, results-oriented case management services.
- Must be assertive and personable, able to balance the complex challenge of delivering quality, cost-appropriate, and service-oriented outcomes.
- The Director must possess strong oral and written communication skills, solid attention to detail, and strong teaching/monitoring skills
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of the hospital’s leadership team. The position offers a highly competitive base salary, great benefits, and opportunity for growth within one of the largest companies of their kind.