Virtual / Travel
Industry: Arts & Entertainment•
5 - 7 years
Posted 424 days ago
Team members of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Rigor every day. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play” fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
The Director of Cage/Credit is responsible for maintaining proper departmental procedures, expenditures and day-to-day departmental operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Lead organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies.
· Identify compliance risks and take actions necessary to eliminate or minimize risks.
· Champion, within the organization, a commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior.
· Create a compliance culture within the organization and foster an environment where employees feel comfortable reporting potential violations or misconduct.
· Responsible for Master Billing approval; asset protection; Regulation 6A, staff development and customer relations.
· Requires 5 years experience with casino cage management responsibility
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Ability to think strategically and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Strong interpersonal, leadership, and persuasions skills, with the ability to communicate across all levels as needed
· Capacity to work independently with minimal direction.