Zapproved is seeking an experienced Director of Business Operations to manage the Go-to-Market Operations team and strategic business applications. In this role, you’ll be managing operational metrics and reporting across sales, marketing, customer success, and engineering for managers, C-level staff, and the Board of Directors. You will also be supporting the systems and data for financialreporting and metrics. As a key contributor to optimizing business processes, you will leverage a deep knowledge of best-in-class technologies, business strategies, and management techniques to increase efficiency across the company.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven record of building a vision for operations and executing on that vision every day. You will work across the company to assess highest priority operations improvements and drive those forward leveraging internal resources, consultants or working hands-on.
What You Will Do:
- Manage a team of operations managers and system admins serving sales, marketing, customer success, and finance.
- Own the roadmap and prioritization for strategic business applications across Marketo, Salesforce, and Intacct.
- Report on key operational metrics, including lead generation, pipeline, and ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue). Design process improvements to support and evolve these metrics to support the Company’s go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate with department leaders, application administrators, and Subject Matter Expert to design and implement process improvements to support the company's strategic initiatives.
- Help department leaders set and identify priority across the company by building a clear prioritization framework.
- Advise teams on best-in-class approaches to data management strategies across the marketing, sales, and financereporting systems.
- Model ROI for different activities across the company, including marketing campaigns, sales teams, lead generation sources, etc.
- Set and implement best practices for change management across business systems
- Take direct ownership of key strategic projects, managing budget, timeline, and requirements.
- Lead Go-to-Market funnel modeling and operations goal-setting.
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years experience in marketing or sales operations, or similar operations role. Experience with finance operations highly desirable.
- 5+ years experience with modeling and reporting on marketing/sales funnels for technology companies.
- Demonstrated ability to own and design business infrastructure to support key company metrics including lead generation, qualification, pipeline, and revenue.
- A deep understanding of Salesforce declarative functionality, data structures, and how to best leverage this to achieve business outcomes. Admin certifications and/or direct admin experiencepreferred. Basic familiarity with APEX code/development is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo integration and application ecosystem. Experience managing multiple integrations in an enterprise environment.
- Direct experience with Intacct or Netsuite is a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation applications, Marketo or Eloqua is prefered.
- 2+ years experience using BPMN or equivalent process modeling techniques.
- 3+ years project management or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to prioritize across multiple critical project initiatives that directly impact the company’s top and bottom lines.
- 2+ years experience with agile release cycles for software development or business application groups.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, unifying requirements from different departments and teams into a single working plan of action. User story mapping and requirement documentation experience is desired.
- Experience building and mentoring high-performing individual contributors. Engineering or product management experience is also a plus.
What Would Be Nice:
- Experience with BI tools, Tableau, Looker or similar is a plus.
- Experience with SQL and SQL-like languages is a plus.
- Experience with configuration, pricing, quote applications is a plus; experience with Big Machines, or SteelBrick/CPQ is preferred.