$200K - $250K*
The Office of Operations & Advancement Services seeks an analytical, solution-oriented individual with excellent organizational and communication skills to serve as the Director of Business Operations. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Manages and oversees the fiscal operations of multiple departments, ensuring that a system of controls is in place that complies with State, System and Institutional policies and procedures regarding fiscal management.
2. Analyzes budgets and financial documentation. Works with departments to optimize budgets and use of funds.
3. Reviews funding sources, account expenditures, and reported use of funds to ensure compliance with restrictions, regulations policies and procedures.
4. Compiles data and prepares reports for accounting and fiscal management purposes. Responds to requests for reports from internal and external customers.
5. Provides communication, training, guidance and information
Valid through: 2020-5-20