You’ll be part of the CEO office and work closely with the leadership team to help run the business and operations more effectively. In this role, you will help primarily contribute through Program Management, Operational Cadence, Business Insights, and Communications. You will define and execute the Rhythm of the Business for the office of the CEO -- including but not limited to OKR/Goal tracking, cadence of business reviews, leadership meetups etc. You will collaborate cross-functionally and serve as a critical partner for senior leaders on various key projects. This role requires a highly resourceful, self-driven individual with the ability to partner and lead through influence. In this role, you’ll report to the Chief of Staff to the CEO.
- Identify and own key projects to drive operational efficiency in partnership with the Freshworks Management Team.
- Drive and manage the OKR process for the leadership team to align and track goals effectively.
- Define and lead rhythm of the business -- including cadence of reviews, capture key insights and follow-up on actions accordingly.
- Partner with the executive leadership team to drive key organizational initiatives, strategic projects, and process improvements.
- Be a thought partner to leadership on the organization’s priorities and goals, challenges, and execution.
- Own and lead the preparation and follow-up for all key discussions that involve the CEO and the Management team.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience as senior business operations program manager.
- A self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end; you don’t ask for permission, you make it happen
- Effective Program Management skills, with demonstrated ability to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Experience partnering effectively with cross-functional leadership and influencing C-level executives
- Ability to work across multiple functions - including Sales, Product, Communications, Finance, Marketing, Legal, HR and Operations
- Solve ambiguous problems by getting to first principles, aligning teams on the objectives, executing, and iterating
- Prior experience in CEO/COO office and/or management consulting is a plus
- Integrity and Ethics: Be honest, have integrity – necessary to blend with the rest of the executive management team
- Passion: An enthusiastic, high-energy and motivating leader who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring a fast growing and highly ambitious organization
- Results Oriented: A strong focus on execution. This individual must be strategic and creative - but strong execution and transformation capabilities are critical for success.
- Collaboration: Highly entrepreneurial, with a high level of energy, dedication, and a persevering drive to succeed and win.