Carenet Healthcare Services is proud to open new paths to health for millions of people each year as we guide them to be more informed about their healthcare options, more engaged in their wellness, and more educated about healthcare costs the may face.
For eight consecutive years, Inc. Magazine has named Carenet as one of America’s fastest growing private companies. Our national client roster is impressive with more than 80 client partners; most are leading US health plans representing both commercial and government markets. We actively engage and serve over 25 million plan members every year on our partners’ behalf.
The Director of Business Operations will supervise and coordinate day-to-day activities of the department, ensuring we operate at optimal levels for the clinical call center operations, quality, customer service, and accreditation metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Directs, supervises, coordinates specific functions and activities of the department, including but not limited to systems, policies and procedures, human resources, support services, etc. as required
- Manages the Business Operations Manager to ensure a balance of optimum performance results, productivity, quality and service/sales level goals are maintained always
- Ensures that quality initiatives support clinical safety and adherence to policies and procedures and that the organization follows the corporate compliance plan
- Ensures that department training, content, service delivery, and productivity goals support organizational quality objectives
- Responsible for coordinating assigned staffing for all operations positions
- Monitors and observes calls for quality assurance and adherence to policy and procedure, providing real-time coaching and development, identifying trends and providing education on an individual or group level
- Facilitates the development of, mentor and motivate the Business Operations Managers
- Analyzes activity and statistical operational data, including call volume, service level standards, performance, and quality metrics and takes actions on the results
- Works closely with Clinical Management and Client Services teams on the planning, implementation and maintenance of new and existing programs
- Collaborates with the VP in the preparation and implementation of annual budgets.
- Manages monthly to the approved budget and recommends funding based on knowledge of policies, costs, and operating practices
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in a healthcare call center environment at a Senior Manager or Director level
- Minimum of an Associate’s degreerequired, Bachelor’s degreepreferred
- Knowledge of fiscal management and human resources management techniques required
At Carenet Healthcare Services, our teams have the wonderful responsibility to guide millions of people to the healthcare resources and cost savings they need, and to help make the healthcare process less complicated for them. Whether it’s finding the best doctors and pharmacies under their health insurance coverage, receiving expert guidance from a registered nurse, enrolling in extra benefits such as gym memberships, or getting an expensive test or procedure done without breaking the bank – we are able to guide them to the right resources at the right time.
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
Minimum 3 years in a healthcare call center environment at a Senior Manager or Director level