Accelera Solutions is seeking a seasoned business operations leader to manage multiple internal and external corporate functions. The successful candidate is an experienced and creative problem solver who will help drive our corporate transformation and serve as an essential contributor to the executive leadership team. A proven history of driving growth and efficiency, while being a role model for team-building, is required. The position is Director level and reports to Accelera’s President & Chief Operating Officer.
The Director, Business Operations oversees all aspects of the corporate compliance program, capture and proposal support functions, as well as contracting and procurement activities. The position is responsible for developing and implementing a portfolio of enterprise level policies, processes, and procedures to enable the business to operate in a highly effective and efficient manner within a fast paced environment. Requires extensive stakeholder engagement and coordination across corporate functions, including the HR and Recruiting, Delivery and Strategy, Growth and Development, and Finance departments.
- Manage company-wide quality management framework, to include all relevant industry-recognized programs and certifications.
- Manage capture and proposal functions, to include Deal Review and Bid/No Bid processes; integratesales-to-delivery lifecycle; oversee development and delivery of best-in-class proposals,RFI responses, andotherclient-facing products.
- Identify resources necessary to pursue opportunities. Oversee bid, pricing, and teaming strategies; drive proposal strategies; manage transition from opportunity to proposal development up to award.
- Develop strategies to meet technical, pricing, organizational credential, anddeadlinerequirements. Establish quality control metrics for proposals; lead color team reviews.
- Provide strategic vision and implement “best in class” compliance and regulatory framework to fulfill commercial and public-sector regulations.
- Oversee corporate contracting and procurement functions, such as teaming and non-disclosure agreements; evaluate and mitigate riskassociated with Joint Venture opportunities; oversee Mentor-Protégé arrangements and other binding corporate relationships.
- Support Accelera’s annual strategic planning process, to include budget formulation activities related to role; assess business goals and objectives, and align corporate resources to achieve results.
- Quality focused and detail oriented. Believes that standards for quality can always be improved and holds self and others accountable to deliver the right solutions, deliverables, and products to ensure customer success.
- Excellent business and technical skills. Extensive understanding of complex government requirements and regulations, as well as intimate knowledge of competitive landscape.
- Believes in the value of relationships. Ensures all interactions with customers, peers, and partners is a positive interaction that strengthens the individual relationship.
- Commitment to honesty and integrity. Is always truthful in interactions and maintains a high ethical standard of conduct.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 20years’ experience in management, business, and corporate operations
- Minimum 20years’ experience in systems integration, technology solutions delivery, and/or government contracting
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience, required
- Master’s Degreepreferred
- Experience with developing, implementing, and managing company-wide programs, processes, and systems, with history of generating efficiencies
- Ability to lead and execute successful capture and proposal efforts, demonstrating specific cradle- to-grave capture and proposal experience
- Experience with compliance programs under Federal Government contract and acquisition policies
- Demonstrated success in strategic planning and risk management
- Experience implementing corporate-wide compliance and quality assurance programs with emphasis on CMMi, ISO-9000, and other industry-recognized quality processes and certifications
- Mix of experience with both large and small systems integrators desired
- Skilled in organizational development with a proven track record of successfully managing workflow and business processes in a fast-moving environment
- Available to travel (domestically) as required
- Active Top Secret security clearance desired
Accelera is one of the fastest growing companies in one of the fastest growing industries. We’ve been recognized by Inc. 500, Citrix Systems, Microsoft, Washington Technology Magazine, and the Washington Business Journal as a company proving itself to be a leader in virtualization solutions. That success wouldn’t be possible without great people. We’re built around people who care about our customers and believe that doing what’s right for them will lead to the success of Accelera and ultimately—each other.
We offer competitive compensation, excellent healthcare coverage, profit sharing, opportunity for advancement and the fun of working with a growing organization.