Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Director of Business Development you will play a crucial role in our success and directly impact our revenue growth. You play an integral role in leading a team of inside sales representatives, taking an analytical and operational approach to hitting revenue targets.
- Manage and grow a team of sales development representatives, helping them to overachieve quarterly quotas for qualified opportunities
- Continue to build and develop a sales culture that you are proud of and that our employees tell their friends about
- Work closely with your partners in marketing, product marketing, sales ops, partnerships and field sales to support ongoing and strategic initiatives
- Be a vocal thought leader for your team, markets and future staff through inspiring leadership
- Experience managing a global team of SDR’s in a SaaS environment
- Strong track record of previous success in similar role
- A global perspective, and willingness to be a hands on manager, developing and nurturing team members
- Out of the box thinking but also setting up, following and having your team adhere to best practices playbooks
- Adaptability to current systems and ability to be a strong advocate for the needs of your team
- Proven success managing managers and growing sales careers
- Ability to attract, recruit and retain top talent
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply.
Bonus points for:
- Experience fast growing tech start up / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.