The Director of Business Development, as an essential member of the senior management staff, is responsible for directing the development and continuous refinement of the facility's business development plan. Consulting with the Chief Executive Officer and other senior management staff, this position designs, develops, implements and directs the business development strategic goals, philosophy, policies, procedures, and systems for the Business Development Department and the facility.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in a behavioral health area, marketing, business administration or related field; Master's Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience: A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a health care business development management position with extensive business development experience resulting in measurable results, and with direct experience developing managed care agreements (especially with capitation and at-risk areas.) In addition, detailed knowledge of psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment principles.
This opportunity provides the following:
- Salt Lake Behavioral Health provides a challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off