Unit Description Sodexo
has an exciting opportunity for a Director, Business Development - Integrated Facilities Services
covering the US for our Corporate Services Division This is a remote-based position with the ideal candidate based in the Eastern or Central time zone
Combine your proven consultative and strategic business development expertise in Life Sciences, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors providing facilities management services such as; preventative and corrective maintenance, energy management, grounds and landscaping, janitorial, mail room operations, shipping and receiving, laboratory services construction/renovation projects, food and data center management services.
Is this job for you? The ideal candidate will have:
Working for Sodexo:
- A successful track record as a Sales Executive selling large, complex, multi-million dollar deals for Integrated Facilities Services which involve services at multiple sites, involving multiple decision makers.
- Operational & Commercial knowledge in hard and soft facilities services.
- The ability to execute against strategic sales plans that are consistent with the goals, objectives, and philosophies of Sodexo.
- A demonstrated ability to target and engage clients at all levels of the organizations, with a particular emphasis on the ability to understand Customer Needs' and Outcomes; lead a team to create innovative solutions and close deals with strong negotiations skills.
- The capability to execute new client prospecting and qualifying at C-Level along with tactical sales with business intelligence, benchmarking, forecasting and ROI analysis.
- An ability to raise client opportunities into value propositions, providing the business case to drive value at the client organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, negotiation, and training skills
- An entrepreneurial skill set.
- Travel could extend up to 50%.
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day. Apply Now! Position Summary
Qualifications & Requirements
- Investigates and analyses new and expanded business opportunities; develops and maintains positive business relationships with new and existing clients; builds both internal and external networks
- Examines client needs to maximize business and/or solutions for business concerns; performs cost-benefits and needs analysis
- Embodies Sodexo Global Sales Academy and Selling the Sodexo Way framework; Leads the process for sales presentations, proposals, and assists in the development of contractual sales documents. and leads contracting strategy and negotiations
- Develops and implements the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, hit rates and market growth targets to attain overall financial goals, and fulfills all CRM reporting and data quality requirements
- Researches growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies
- This dual sales role is responsible for selling profitable new business and generating new revenue growth from the right clients under the right terms for Sodexo, and/or supporting retention or managing a portfolio of accounts. As a new sales developer, secures continued business development opportunities for the Company. As a retention specialist secures continued business with existing accounts. As an account management professional, maintains and maximizes client relationships. Develops business solutions to improve client operations and reduce operating costs based on knowledge of organizational strengths and weaknesses, technological advances, external trends, competitors and customer needs. Upholds Company mission and values and provides Quality of Life offers in coordination with Segment objectives
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.