· Develop an advanced understanding of the EMS industry including the unique needs and business challenges of our prospective clients
· Gain an in-depth awareness of EMS| Intermedix competitors and the strengths and weaknesses of their product offerings
· Canvas and develop assigned sales territory actively and conscientiously. This includes prospect identification, lead generation, qualification of prospects, assistance with proposal and RPF generation and negotiating and closing the deal
· Attend trade shows and other marketing and networking events to generate leads
· Actively network wherever and whenever possible with various trade organizations to promote awareness of in assigned territory
· Travel upwards of 75% of the time.
· Assist EMS| Intermedix Proposal Writer with the RFP process as needed
· Conduct all job tasks, duties, and interactions with professionalism, respect, a positive attitude, and in accordance with company compliance policies and applicable government regulations
· Participate in cross-functional meetings to provide input on client issue resolution and continuous improvement efforts
· Consistently support and demonstrate the company mission and values
· Participate in company-sponsored events, meeting, committees, etc.
· Provide backup support to members of the Client Services team and other members of management
· Follows all Intermedix policies and procedures.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business of equivalent experience
· 3-7+ years successful salesexperience with a track record of meeting & exceeding quota
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with complex solution sales EMS industry
· Demonstrated track record of selling, managing and creating sales growth through diving process, results, & success
· Understanding of cooperative purchasing laws and experience with leveraging them to drive and facilitate the sales process
· Experience with Revenue Cycle is a plus
· Experience with a Base Selling Methodology
· Knowledge of navigating a long sales life cycle
· Proven success working from a remote or home office
· Proven ability to effectively and efficiently work a large geographic territory
· Strong customer service skills
· Demonstrated ability to mulita-task and manage time effectively
· Ability to function well within cross-functional teams
· Demonstrated ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, and manage large projects
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
· Proficient with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint;
· Excellent communications skills both in writing and face to face.
· Result orientated and self-motivated.
· Well-organized, with attention to detail, able to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding company and client information.